2020 was an unusual year – not like any other. We stayed home more than usual, we stayed far from loved ones more than usual, we cooked at home more than usual, we were there for family more than usual and so on. So in all the unusual situations and life – the only thing that was usual and helped in keeping one sane and safe was Selfcare. For me and for many others I have interacted with, selfcare has been the top priority that has helped them keep going through 2020 and even now. Skincare and overall wellness is an important part of selfcare. Sharing the top 10 products that I have enjoyed in my everyday or even the weekly rituals to balance, rejuvenate, and relax.
- Sisley-Paris Phyto-Blanc Pure Bright Activating Serum is the new serum from the brand and has it in my routine has just changed the expectation I had from any brightening serum. My skin looks even, bright, and radiant. Sisley New Cleansers are a great first step in my cleansing routine.
- Decorte Eye Glow Gem is one of my favourite eyeshadow formulas and the new shades of this cream eyeshadow are totally stunning.
- Chantecaille came out with some really amazing limited-edition collections and I am a fan. Linking a few here, Vibrant Oceans Collection, Hummingbird Collection, Holiday 2020, skincare, more.
- When it comes to skincare and makeup, By Terry always comes on the top with makeup products infused with skincare benefits. Brightening CC Palette and Baume de Rose Glow Mask are staples in my routine.
- Nars added new shades to their Bronzing collection and I am so impressed.
- Espa Products have been a major part of my body care routine, they are truly amazing.
- Guerlain Meteorites Liquid Pearls and the Bronzing Powder are the best I have tried when it comes to a natural and radiant finish. Guerlain Abeille Royale’s range has expanded and they truly make the skincare ritual an indulgence.
- I discovered Illamasqua products and it made me think why I am so late in trying the brand. Another brand I discovered last year is Kosas, amazing range and formulas.
- ReVive Skincare products – for the face and body – are definitely worth checking out. I have many staples in my routine.
- Loose Powders I have discovered and enjoyed are from Laura Mercier (they added new shades of their loose powder), Decorte Loose Powder, and Givenchy Prisme Libre (new version).
I have linked my everyday stay-at-home makeup essentials here for your reference.